Anyone go to Vespucci's?

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Looking for dinner at 7PM on Friday I headed up 17th street from Center Stage to grab a Subway sandwich at Subway only to find they closed at 7PM (????????????????) and they were only open 11AM to 2PM on Sat(Double ??????????) so I saw that the place next door was open, Vespucci's! Absolutely incredible Lasagna and pizza! AWESOME!!! Anyone else go there??

I went to the Madison Grill on friday . They have good salads and steaks. Its on the other side of 17th street.
Saturday I went to the Vortex.That place is real cool.

I'll have to try that next year. Thanks for the tip!

We hit this cafe both nights, which I don't remember the name of, Goodstone, or Coldstone, something like that.

Unfortunately a lot of places for food close early on Atlanta weekdays, once the business crowd has gone home. I try to get something each time after class at 7:15, always to no avail.

We went to Abdullah The Butcher House Of Ribs, like 20 mins. away from Center Stage (in a vehicle). It was really awesome and the best part, the prices were really low, judging by the amount of food (and quality that is) served. Next year, every road leads to Abdullah's.

urayoan said:
We went to Abdullah The Butcher House Of Ribs, like 20 mins. away from Center Stage (in a vehicle). It was really awesome and the best part, the prices were really low, judging by the amount of food (and quality that is) served. Next year, every road leads to Abdullah's.

--And it's reallly owned by Abdullah the Butcher, too, iirc.

I ate at Vespucci's!!!! I wound up just getting the pizza, but two other people in our party ordered a calzone and the spaghetti. Both seemed to like it. I was happy with my pizza, and the older gentleman there sipped his wine and asked me where I was from, etc.

So it was a nice family-like atmosphere. Also, ate at the Madison grill about 2-3 times this trip. I liked the menu they had last year better though :( They didn't have the meatloaf that I was craving!!!!!!

Yippee and I thought about going there Sunday night as I had a taste for pasta, but the guy at the Granada recommended the Old Spaghetti Factory and we went there. That place was GREAT! I'd recommend it highly as well. Good to know that this place was good too, as it's walking distance.