Anyone going to Metal for the Brain?

PIV Bassman

Nomad
Apr 17, 2001
Here and There in Melbourne
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone is planning on going this year, specifically anyone in Melbourne? I will be going and I am wondering if anyone is interested in car pooling, leaving Melbourne Friday and coming back Sunday.
If anyone else from other states is going, let me know and we'll arrange to meet for a beer!

Will be there if I can convince my mate to drive me to Canberra and back.
Never been to Metal for the brain before but I am guessing it would be a good night !!

PIV,
I'll be there.i am staying with Bucko but i am hoping to convince him to party at the Carotel(which is where i was originally going to stay) on the friday night :) ....otherwise i sure i can find some time during Saturday to have a beer with you!

Off course i can't party too hard friday night as i want to see Dark Order wake up the crowd on the main stage at 10.15am!!!

Anyway,
if you want to catch up send me an email and will try and work something out

ralphen@hotmail.com

Yeah I will be going with Ralphe.

Ralphe on that note Michelle and the Kids are going away for the weekend down the coast so I don't see that as a problem, as long as i get home at some stage on feed the Goldfish and Dog.

Cheers Bucko.

An open invite, PIV Bassman, Ironcross and any body else. if you do infact go to m4tb, no problems staying here if you wish. save yourselves a few bucks.
As posted earlier my wife and kids are away and the place is mine.
Ralphe is comming down friday and we are gunna have a quite nite in with a few ales , maybe listen to a bit of music etc .

send me an elm: buckman_tim@hotmail.com thats an underscore between buckman and tim

Originally posted by Bucko
An open invite, PIV Bassman, Ironcross and any body else. if you do infact go to m4tb, no problems staying here if you wish. save yourselves a few bucks.
As posted earlier my wife and kids are away and the place is mine.
Ralphe is comming down friday and we are gunna have a quite nite in with a few ales , maybe listen to a bit of music etc .

send me an elm: buckman_tim@hotmail.com thats an underscore between buckman and tim

Even though I aint going, I say we give a hearty "your a champion" to bucko for the offer. What a legend :D I wouldnt have me in my house thats for sure. :) I wont forget you when im running things, you can all stay at parliament house for future M4TBs!

Vote Spawny :D