Anyone going to Prog Power this year?

Rick Pierpont said:
I guess I'll be seeing down in Atlanta! We should all get together for lunch again sometime soon. You only work across the road from me!!!

Hey Rick - yes, I do...when I'm actually in the US, LOL...I head out for three weeks there later today. :( Put me down for Sep 13 and we can do lunch and get tix for the Odins Court/Kamelot gig. As for PP VI, Dave and I will be there early - we are sponsors- yeah! - of Khan this year as Conception!

Cheers!

mgirishfan said:
Hey Rick - yes, I do...when I'm actually in the US, LOL...I head out for three weeks there later today. :( Put me down for Sep 13 and we can do lunch and get tix for the Odins Court/Kamelot gig. As for PP VI, Dave and I will be there early - we are sponsors- yeah! - of Khan this year as Conception!

Cheers!
lol!! I guess that would be true. Got you traveling these days, eh?

OK, I got you in my calendar. We'll figure out the details closer to the day. Thanks again!

Very cool! I won't be getting down there until Thursday morning. And if we had taken the Oliva/Caffery show that night I wouldn't be getting down there until Friday morning. Turned out to be a logistical nightmare, so that's not happening :-( It would have been worth missing the pre-party for. You're going down on Wednesday?

Hi Rick,

Nope we are flying in early Thursday afternoon - I think we leave BWI around 1pm. We have seen JOP twice before so although it would have been cool to see them and Caffrey at Jaxx, the preparty is my higher choice - first it was because of Lance King - now it's because of DC Cooper -- and hopefully Lance will head up to the stage and do a number with someone, since I know he'll still be there!

Dave/Burke - you too - let's do the place next to the Residence Inn for lunch or dinner while we are there to hook up with some other cool Enchanted ones! :) Bring your shirts everyone!!!

mgirishfan said:
Called the Residence Inn and asked - they knew! It's called the Madison Grill and here is the link: http://www.madgrill.com They aren't open Saturday during the day so it look like Friday for lunch is the day! (Honestly we will probably eat there Thursday night as well, LOL!) So who is game for Friday lunch before the big show???

Mare!!! For right now, I think you can count me and Kevin and my buddy Robert in for lunch - we'll be there thurs for the preparty. Since The Eric-Man will be staying with us :tickled: :headbang: I'm sure he'd be in for that too!

Really looking forweard to this year - I CAN;T believe I get to see Conception reunited and play live!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Thanks Eric

Hey I tried like hell, but I just can not swing it this time. Next year for sure. It looks like a great event. The promoter Glenn does a great job with this.

I hope you all have a blast!

I am sending Eric my ticket to sell. 75 bones for both days and the pre party.

the lineup didn't do enough for me this year...I like Orphaned Land..and I've been to 4 out of the 5 PPUSA's thus far..so it'll be 4 out 6 now...I'm seeing Portnoy at the DRUMPAD Anniversary in Chicago next weekend instead. His Rush Allstar Tribute..and other great acts as well, Terry Bozzio and Zakir Huseein to name a few..$55 and cheap airfare for me via Mpls

Kyle

Well it's late here at Prog Power, but I didn't want to go to bed without first expressing my thanks to Keith, Dave (Burke), Kev & Mare for being here and being such great friends. Dave is the one who first turned me on to the Prog Power festivals a year ago, and it was a little daunting to show up for the first time without really knowing the people, the bands or the City of Altanta. Sort of like attending the Enchant taping before I knew any of you.

It was an honor to spend my very first Prog Power on a stage with DC Cooper, in front of a packed house - I really didn't know what to expect. It was an amazing feeling to come off and be greeted by the Enchanted ones, who all took LOTS of photos! (Please send them to eric@ericragno.com when you are ready - you WILL be credited!) See you all tomorrow at 1 at the Madison Grill.

Ed, I really wish you here bro. CD Inzane was hoping to have you sign all kinds of Enchant product at his booth. Alas, maybe next year...

Very cool.

Thanks for checking in bro. I hope it was a blast. And continues to be all weekend. And tonight the power starts hey? Conception will be great.

And thanks again to you and Dave for going out of your way to try and get me down there. Too many obsticles this year.

Next year we can try again. And hopefully Enchant will be in the mix. There are a bunch of people I hoped to see and meet down there.

Man we need something like this in NorCal so we can get all the best of folks out here again. It sounds like your having a mini reunion of the DVD weekend out in Hotlanta.

Talk with you soon.

I'd love to see Silent Force w/DC...He's a seriously bad-ass vocalist...

A Nor-Cali fest would be cool. there's a lot of good music around here...

--dan