Anyone going to RUSH?

Acujer

Apr 14, 2008
I'm going here in the Bay Area. I saw the setlist and it looked pretty good. Natural Science, Subdivisions, The Trees, etc.

I guess its not really metal and maybe this post doesn't belong on this site, but I decided to post it anyways

As the guy in "Army of Darkness" said, "You can count on my steel!" Yes, I believe I shall attend one of their shows......

Theyre playing less than a mile away from me as I type this...Probably doing 2112 at this very moment.

Thanks to the shitty way their pre-sale was handled, I didnt get any tickets.

Fuck Rush, their pre-sale and Musictoday.com

Cool! Since they are playing Concord on Sunday May 4th, any of you guys in the area wanna meet up beforehand for some drinks? I'm organizing some sort of pre-party deal!

Rush you can just show up and buy tix in front for a good price. I wouldn't sweat it if you have no tickets. They can be found in front!

Who's in for the Rush Sunday pre-concert party?

They aren't playing anywhere near me, and I saw them last year, with the same set. Besides, the reunited Return to Forever show is relatively soon after and is bloody expensive. My play money is limited so I'd rather see RTF, considering they broke up in 1983 and I never thought I'd see this band ever.