Anyone going to the Anthrax show Wednesday?

es156

Jun 11, 2007
Illinois
Might be an interesting show. What is the Double Door like? How is the neighborhood? The website said that there is only street parking, which can be a drag. Anyone have any info?

should be a cool show....double door is a pretty good room,
holds about 500. regarding parking....good luck! get there
early and you should be able to get something either around
the park or some side street.....area is decent, still transitioning
a bit but it's a hot spot, should be a lot of people out and
about...

Yeah parking there is terrible, you'll probably end up spending a good amount of time driving around trying to find a spot and when you do it'll still be a good walk. My suggestion is to go park up on Rosemont and take the blue line down there since it gets off right by the venue. Trust me, it'll save you frustration and time driving around in circles.

On another note, I'm old school, I have a lot of interest in Anthrax with Joey, a little with John, none without either.

should be a cool show....double door is a pretty good room,
holds about 500. regarding parking....good luck! get there
early and you should be able to get something either around
the park or some side street.....area is decent, still transitioning
a bit but it's a hot spot, should be a lot of people out and
about...

How was the show?

Yeah parking there is terrible, you'll probably end up spending a good amount of time driving around trying to find a spot and when you do it'll still be a good walk. My suggestion is to go park up on Rosemont and take the blue line down there since it gets off right by the venue. Trust me, it'll save you frustration and time driving around in circles.

On another note, I'm old school, I have a lot of interest in Anthrax with Joey, a little with John, none without either.

i thought you were the one who was complaining about how joey came back on the deth boards :oops:

i thought you were the one who was complaining about how joey came back on the deth boards :oops:

wasn't me..I was going nuts when Joey came back because I never got to see that lineup...that's the Anthrax I first got into and the Anthrax I really love. I can take them with John Bush although I don't think the albums are anywhere near as strong, in the end I still prefer Bush fronting Armored Saint. Maybe I'm stuck in my ways but that's just what I dig.