Anyone got a recent pic of Rob Caggiano?

Rob looks like he lost some weight. I guess having that flesh eating Goat brain zombie virus or whatever he had thinned him out a bit! Anyways, good to see he is in good health and standing next to a fox.

hahahaha, we are all saying that chick he's with is hot, watch it be his sister or some shit.

hahahaha, we are all saying that chick he's with is hot, watch it be his sister or some shit.

I don't care if it's his grandmother, she hawt!:lol:

I don't think calling her hot would be considered disrespectfull. Now if I said that I wanted to do *something* to her, then maybe!

Yeah I tell my best mate all the time that his sister is hot. It's not disrespectful, it's a compliment and a fact!!

l_5b261a508f66d249102a7d5835f68896.jpg

Which one is the sister?

reminds me of the call center I worked at. this one manager all the girls had a crush on. some hot chick was at his office talking to him and all the girls were talking about how good looking his girlfriend was. those girls were hot, so was standing there and agreeing with them, "yeah, she's hot, but you're good looking too you know..." workin' that angle. then I get a good look at the girl by the office and realize who it is. it was his younger sister who I graduated with. the last names finally clicked at that moment.