Anyone got a Serenity Painted Death bootleg?

Oct 27, 2002
Australia
Hey guys,
Just wondering if any of you had Serenity Painted Death (live), If you could share it on DC or upload it somewhere I'd be really really grateful and I'll be willing to share anything I have with you over DC or something (even though I'm on dialup). Thanks in advance.

-- Scorpian007

Biddinger, I think they played it live at the last show of the Deliverance tour, or one of them. So I heard in this forum.

Thanks Kielbasa :tickled:

mmmmh, someone told me that opeth have played live master's apprentices, somewhere in germany...

nothing 100% sure, anyway

Does anyone else think that the way they play the songs live is better than the studio version? The live versions seem to have more 'vibe' and 'attitude'.

Wow, thanks for that link, now I can download it... it's on 03/12/03. That's in Mean Fiddler, London, UK. I have it on CD. It's a really good show, with a cool intro that has bagpipes, and stuff. Opeth isn't playing them, of course. At least, I hope not. O_O
Serenity Painted Death is easily the best song of the show. It sounds EXACTLY like on the album. Seriously.

02-07-2003PULP, Duisberg, Germany
Godhead's Lament, Master's Apprentice, The Drapery Falls, Deliverance, Harvest, Advent, A Fair Judgement, Demon Of The Fall
Me want!

Yeah, that's the setlist to the show, but a bootleg of it doesn't exist. And the Opeth Live Archive is incredibly useful. There are a few shows I know of that he hasn't mentioned, though. I'll wait until I get them to tell. :p