Anyone have an EG Tattoo?

Black Rain

Aug 1, 2004
New york
I am 15 years old and my name is Eddie. When I turn 18 and I still think this band is the best band ever I am going to get a tattoo of the E from the Evergrey logo, for the bands sake and the fact it begins with my name too. Does anyone have a tattoo of evergrey on them? I'd like to see it.

I'd hold off on the tatto for a while and stick with EG shirts or something. Just because there's a lot of growth between 15 and the next decade of your life...and you don't want something you'll regret.

It's an awesome logo, though \m/

If you get a tat, one peice of advice, dont get it in a spot like your arm/ chest where you might see it everyday, you will quickly get sick of it.
If i ever get one it will be on my back

I have a tattoo that is very personal for me. It is on the inside of my ankle so I can hide it or show it and I can see it.
My advice to you is: Find out what you really like, take that image and think it over for 1 year. If it doesn't bother you after one year, it is the tattoo for you.
This is what I did. I have my tattoo more then a year and I still like it very much.

I have personal tattoos even a logo from something that is very personal to me and a way of life.

But at 15, THINK ABOUT IT. Atleast you have 3 years to think. You'll have new ideas by then, trust me.