Evergey tattoo coming up...

I can see it now, and Whoa! You didn't mess around - "Go BIG or go home!" :D

As everyone else said, it came out good, but isn't it 3mm off-center?

Just kidding.

One other smart-ass comment before I go... "Resistance is Futile!" :lol:

I can see it now, and Whoa! You didn't mess around - "Go BIG or go home!" :D

As everyone else said, it came out good, but isn't it 3mm off-center?

Just kidding.

One other smart-ass comment before I go... "Resistance is Futile!" :lol:

Thats the only way isnt it? :lol:

Yeah, for your first time, it will hurt a bit. It's best to do it with someone you trust. And remember to play it safe, and not to do it with someone seedy!

/sexual innuendo

Tattoos are very addictive :)

Anyone going to the Karlstad gig 17th May? i am thinking of taking the trip myself... Nice way to celebrate the national day :headbang:

First of all: Hello every Evergrey fans:headbang:

Evergrey is nr.1 band ever (for me atleast). Iwe been llistening to Evergrey since my bestfriend introduced me to them 6 years ago, and iwe been hooked since:) Evergrey is my Drug:Smokin:

Iwe been thinking of this for about 1 year now, and i want a Evergrey tattoo.
Been looking for a nice motive, and I just came across the EY Logo.
Or i want some of the Lyrics inside somekinda cool "imprint"?

So i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to where i should have it. and if anyone have the editing Skills to make the EY/Lyrics logo Tattooable:p
Or if anyone would be so kind to make them for me?
I would also like to know about some skilled tattooists near Kristiansand (norway)

As one of you said before: Life is too short:erk:
And this is something i really wanna do. Evergrey means alot to me, and i know i wont regret it at all.

If you ahve any insight in this pls respond here or you can mail me or add on msn:D drag_oon1@hotmail.com

Pre thanks;) and have a very nice summer all:headbang:

PS: sorry about my english;)

First of all: Hello every Evergrey fans:headbang:

Evergrey is nr.1 band ever (for me atleast). Iwe been llistening to Evergrey since my bestfriend introduced me to them 6 years ago, and iwe been hooked since:) Evergrey is my Drug:Smokin:

Iwe been thinking of this for about 1 year now, and i want a Evergrey tattoo.
Been looking for a nice motive, and I just came across the EY Logo.
Or i want some of the Lyrics inside somekinda cool "imprint"?

So i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions to where i should have it. and if anyone have the editing Skills to make the EY/Lyrics logo Tattooable:p
Or if anyone would be so kind to make them for me?
I would also like to know about some skilled tattooists near Kristiansand (norway)

As one of you said before: Life is too short:erk:
And this is something i really wanna do. Evergrey means alot to me, and i know i wont regret it at all.

If you ahve any insight in this pls respond here or you can mail me or add on msn:D drag_oon1@hotmail.com

Pre thanks;) and have a very nice summer all:headbang:

PS: sorry about my english;)

Hei du :)

One thing about tattoos is if it is to small, the details will fade with time. Writings can be a bit tricky when it comes to that, so you might want to chose your favourite part of a song or the most meaningful sentences to you. Go big or go home is my philosofy when it comes to tattos:)

When it comes to the placing, its all up to you really... Speak to your tattooist and they help you with the right size and placement. The one artist im going to recommend to you later is increadible with black and grey, and she is incredible at drawing freehand.

The one im talking about is Jannicke Wiese Hansen, and she works at Lets buzz in Bergen. Even though its some hours drive for you, i can promise you that you wont be dissapointed. just give her your ideas,and she will transform them into an awesome Evergrey custom tattoo... i drove from Fredrikstad to get both of my arms done, and Bergen has lots of nice student chicks as well:lol:

Funny you mention Let´s Buzz Kuksug!, I got my Opeth O tatto there,
Enjoy;
(the one who did it was called Cindy or Sandy... the wife to the Audrey Horn singer.

Hehe, her name i sandy brudvik... She is married to Thomas brudvik :) but the singer in Audrey Horne is Torkjell "toschie" røed, and he workes there as well :)

Nice tattoo by the way!

Thanks for correcting me ;-) yeah I know, saw him there, he commented on the "stuff in the middle" that it was just bugs, although I am convinced it is a butterfly and a flower.

Thanks! The beauty just took like 1,5 hour =)