Anyone have any CDs, etc. they're looking to sell? UM classifieds beta

I have a fuckload of CDs I could sell. But most of them are crap that any metalhead with decent taste would not want.

You'd be surprised sometimes. I was the same way and listed them anyway somewhere...I got stuck with the ones I thought would have potential to sell and the crappy ones (in my opinion) sold amazingly well. :err:

You'd be surprised sometimes. I was the same way and listed them anyway somewhere...I got stuck with the ones I thought would have potential to sell and the crappy ones (in my opinion) sold amazingly well. :err:

I've had the same experience with my store stuff. It's amazing sometimes that the albums you consider godly take the longest to sell. List them all guys!

I have a fuckload of CDs I could sell. But most of them are crap that any metalhead with decent taste would not want.

Indeed, I have a bunch of Nu-Metal and radio friendly rock bands I thought were the shit when I was 14. I pulled all of the cd's of the shelf and there is between 50 and 60 that I am ashamed to own. I bought a lot of music even then.