Anyone have any CDs, etc. they're looking to sell? UM classifieds beta

Thanks! They cost to post but I am trying to keep the cost down vs. say ebay or something. I'll also be adding equipment/instrument sections and much more. This is to test so far.

Ok, first feedback. For someone who wanted to list a number of discs/dvds/widgets, it might be nice to have a running total of fees, and only have to do one paypal exchange. Maybe a screen in between the ad submit, and the paypal page, to ask if you have other items to add, or if that will complete the transaction.

I see my ad now has a picture. Is this site 'smart', or did you add it Deron? Either way its cool, but if you had a database, with smart software that searches and find appropriate images.... thats damn cool.

Will sellers (and buyers) get 'ratings', similar to eBay? I guess like the new reputation system implemented, but with figures so potential customers will see how many good transactions that person has?

Edit: Thanks for the killing the duplicate.

Hm I will check into this I am not sure (still learning the features myself!) - if not, I do have another UM.com feature coming soon that will at least anable people to leave you personal feedback, and others can see it (among many other profile enhancements, oops!)....

I may make these free up to a certain dollar amount. Turns out Paypal is taking freakin 0.31 cent from every classified posted (which I was only charging 0.50 for). I am trying to think of a way to work this but as of right now the ads are free to place (except wholesale/bulk).