Anyone have any extra tickets to the Jaxx show in Springfield, VA?

Dark One

The Tainted Dogma
Feb 5, 2002
Southwest Florida
www.ultimatemetal.com
Didn't realize the show would sell out so quickly and missed the boat. I am looking to buy two or more tickets if possible, but will definitely settle for two. Please send me a private message if you have any and we'll discuss it there. Thanks!

Im in the same boat you are. Figures this show is the "Fastest sellout in Jaxx history". I definitely want to see this show, it's either this one or drive up to philly, and I'm in DC. If anyone has an extra ticket, send me a PM.

Same thing happened to me at the Hollywood House of Blues, they said they had lots of tickets available, couple of days later they were sold out. I ended up scalping a ticket. My 4 friend were suppose to go but show got cancelled and rescheduled and I was the only one with the weekend off. I can't wait to rub it in their faces.

Sorry guys, wish I could help you all. Within hours it went from "150 left to 100 left" and thats what I decided not to wait one second longer. The NEXT DAY my friends were lucky enough to snag the final 3 of 5 tickets left. And I can count at least 5 others friends who didn't get a chance to get tickets. There was an auction on ebay for 3 tickets for 90$ about 2 weeks ago, but as the date draws nearer it seems harder and harder to find sellers. If anything comes up, I'll leave a post.

BlackenedDawn said:
Sorry guys, wish I could help you all. Within hours it went from "150 left to 100 left" and thats what I decided not to wait one second longer. The NEXT DAY my friends were lucky enough to snag the final 3 of 5 tickets left. And I can count at least 5 others friends who didn't get a chance to get tickets. There was an auction on ebay for 3 tickets for 90$ about 2 weeks ago, but as the date draws nearer it seems harder and harder to find sellers. If anything comes up, I'll leave a post.

Thanks man - appreciate the note. :)