Does anyone completely rule and have extra tickets to the Pound show?

Brooks

Eyes Wide Open
Nov 15, 2001
Bay Area, California
skloid.blogspot.com
Cause wow, you would be so unbelievably awesome. Apparently, the show is sold out, which sucks, cause I really wanted to go to this show. The Pound is an awesome smaller venue, very personal, and a great place to see my favorite Swedes. So is anyone totally awesome that might be able to spare a few tickets to the show? 2 are needed, but 3 would be really really cool.

PS: I'm willing to trade any females oral sex for a ticket. :)

Brooks, if you get there EARLY early (I'm talking no later than 6) and are in line at the very front, you might be able to get tickets. I believe they said they will release 50 tickets at the door. That's it. I don't know how far you are from the Pound, so it'll be up to you to decide if it's even worth trying for. Most people don't know about the release though. That's just what I was told when I went to the Nile/Napalm Death/Dark Tranquillity/Strapping Young Lad/The Berzerker show on Friday.

Good idea. I got denied at the Nile show because I came kinda late and didn't get tickets. I missed the voucher passout, and thus my hour spent on line was in vain. I did get to hear SYL from outside, and caught a glance once or twice when people got the side door open somehow.

I gotta stop being such a ticket slacker ;)