extra pre-show tickets?

DemonOfTheWoods

Your option out of here
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD
hey all,
this is probably the dumbest question that could be asked, but my dumbass friend didn't get a ticket for the preshow. he waited to long and now they're sold out.
does anyone have an extra ticket they would sell?
I highly doubt anyone does, I mean, why would you buy a ticket and not need it?
does anyone know if there will be any extra tickets avaiable at the door for the pre-show?

I think someone bought him one. Jax, if I remember correctly. Wish I'd had money before they were sold out to buy one.

Maybe I'll just wear a Hawaiian shirt and pretend to be Glenn... it's a fool-proof plan!

Curufin said:
I think someone bought him one. Jax, if I remember correctly. Wish I'd had money before they were sold out to buy one.

Maybe I'll just wear a Hawaiian shirt and pretend to be Glenn... it's a fool-proof plan!

:lol:
Haha, I LOL'd.

Curufin said:

Yup she did so I'm safe :) Drew you'll eventually find one since there'll be folks who have to cancel their plans.

Ann Marie thanks for your concern, see you at the preparty! Or perhaps at the prepreparty already?

DemonOfTheWoods said:
hey all,
this is probably the dumbest question that could be asked, but my dumbass friend didn't get a ticket for the preshow. he waited to long and now they're sold out.
does anyone have an extra ticket they would sell?
I highly doubt anyone does, I mean, why would you buy a ticket and not need it?
does anyone know if there will be any extra tickets avaiable at the door for the pre-show?
I have an extra ticket, but I won't sell it for face value.
:lol:

There are some available at the door so if push comes to shove, he could try that. Last year, due to an unfortunate series of events ("hey, did you remember the tickets?" "oh, shit"), our friends ended up buying some at the door as the show started.

pollution said:
Yup she did so I'm safe :) Drew you'll eventually find one since there'll be folks who have to cancel their plans.

Ann Marie thanks for your concern, see you at the preparty! Or perhaps at the prepreparty already?
I'll be at both. :kickass: But maybe I'll see you in June. Either way, glad you're coming to Atlanta!

Pre-show is SOLD OUT? AND ONE OF THE TICKETS WEREN'T PURCHASED??? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!! While I am very happy that the pre-party has sold out, we now have some work to do :( :( :( :(.

TimeStitcher said:
There are some available at the door so if push comes to shove, he could try that. Last year, due to an unfortunate series of events ("hey, did you remember the tickets?" "oh, shit"), our friends ended up buying some at the door as the show started.

Last year, the preparty wasn't sold out, if I remember correctly.

Last year, we did not sell all of the available tickets in advance regardless of the sell-out. We still held about 100 out to see how it was going to go and then sold them at the door. This year is different. ALL AVAILABLE tickets were put on sale and sold.

There will be NO tickets sold at the door this year.

Glenn H.