extra pre-show tickets?

7thSaviour said:
You're at the top of the list of the folks here right now, dude. I am nearly through with my deliberations. The wait is nearly over.:headbang:
Ok, I know it's your ticket and you can do what you want with it (I can accept that), but ... I'm just wondering, why are you not giving preference to the person who this thread was started for? - see below.
DemonOfTheWoods said:
hey all,
this is probably the dumbest question that could be asked, but my dumbass friend didn't get a ticket for the preshow. he waited to long and now they're sold out.
does anyone have an extra ticket they would sell?
EvilWizard said:
Yeah, I'm that dumb ass who was late this month
I guess I just figured since that was the first person who voiced the concern about a need for a pre-show ticket you would give them preference, but like I said, your ticket, your decission, I suppose. I'm sure you'll pick a worthy recipient either way, but the situation was just a little confusing to me. :confused:

BlackRoseMetalHeart said:
Ok, I know it's your ticket and you can do what you want with it (I can accept that), but ... I'm just wondering, why are you not giving preference to the person who this thread was started for? - see below.

I guess I just figured since that was the first person who voiced the concern about a need for a pre-show ticket you would give them preference, but like I said, your ticket, your decission, I suppose. I'm sure you'll pick a worthy recipient either way, but the situation was just a little confusing to me. :confused:

Yeah, a good point - 7thSaviour, you should give EvilWizard priority over me, since the thread was originally for him.

Curufin said:
Yeah, a good point - 7thSaviour, you should give EvilWizard priority over me, since the thread was originally for him.

Wow! That's really unselfish and honorable of you, Curufin. I applaud you. Truely a noteworthy action. :worship:
I was trying to be as polite and reasonable as possible about posing that question. I'm glad you didn't take that the wrong way. Thank you for being such a noble metalhead. :headbang:

Curufin said:
Well, OK, and how noble of you, BTW!:headbang: :kickass: I'm not sure if he still wnts the ticket, though, and you ARE a proud sponsor of Savage Circus, after all, as they are one of my favorite new bands! Any friend of Piet's is a friend of mine!:headbang: :kickass:

BlackRoseMetalHeart said:
Wow! That's really unselfish and honorable of you, Curufin. I applaud you. Truely a noteworthy action. :worship:
I was trying to be as polite and reasonable as possible about posing that question. I'm glad you didn't take that the wrong way. Thank you for being such a noble metalhead. :headbang:
Right, you made a good point, too! :headbang:

EvilWizard said:
I would love a ticket..it is for you to deside..
Demon Of The Woods has first dibs, then Curufin, then you, EW. Goodluck to you all. I am officially putting the ticket up for sale today. $30 total. Thanks. Send me a message if you are one of the above 3 mentioned people. Thanks again for your interest in the ticket.

Alright! Things are FINALLY resolved. A longer deliberation that I thought it would be, but I'm glad that things have been figured out. Cheers, everyone!