Anyone have birthday during PP weekend??

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
Woohoo, for 2nd year in a row, progpower is my birthday weekend. My birthday is Sept. 19. I even was wished a happy birthday at the very moment it hit midnight by the nice looking bartender last year!~!:Spin: :cool: :worship: :headbang:

I don't (beat y'all by a month, LEO), but I know there's more Virgos that tend to flock to Progpower than any other place in the universe.

Sept. 22nd, i turn 21 to but i will be celebrating early only because i have school to come back to. I have used this weekend to celabrate my birthday for the past 2 years. man i so would have a big b-day party...and still pondering that....hehehe :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Mine's September 27th, so I always seem to miss it by a week and change. Not that I mind celebrating early, mind you! Birthday spankings are always welcome...:Smokedev:

Layla's Dad said:
I'll be 42 on Sept. 14. That's almost 30 years of metal loyalty. I can't think of a better place to commemorate this event than at PP.

That's my wedding anniversary, and the hubby doesn't go to ProgPower, but he doesn't seem to mind when I skip out that weekend and hang with my bro in Atlanta. Sort of like his gift to me.

My birthday's not 'til Oct. but I'm not much into celebrating THAT anymore! :ill: