anyone have free CDs of their band?

-J-

May 7, 2007
Any of you dudes have free CDs of your up-and-coming band (even one-man projects); if so, point me to your page! I don't steal music anymore, but I do pretty much limit myself to what I can find for free on the 'net.

I know a lot of you guys are really working hard, spending your money, and want me to spend mine, but I just don't have the cash to buy your demo just to check it out. Back in the day when I was making demo tapes, I gave them to whoever wanted them for free, and I still offer to burn any of my songs on CD and mail them to whoever wants them for no charge, so it's not like I've got a double standard going on. If you've got like one song for download somewhere....that's cool I guess, but not really the point of this thread.

To show my support, I'll play it loud and proud as I drive around town! :headbang:

Tons of free quality stuff on Soundclick.

(Tons of crap too, but if you have time - you will find some gems.)

ya know - I never thought of poking around there to make a "mix CD" of sorts. good idea! I made some killer mix CDs when mp3.com first came out.

thanks guys! [that red glowing eye at soulitude site is killer man]

wish I could drop cash on stuff like I used to, but I ain't givin up on metal that easy. time to go underground. :heh:

check out my soundclick, its got a ton of my songs. Many of which are demos for my first album which i will be recording in the next few months.

http://www.soundclick.com/keithtidd

"the prisoner" demo tracklist :
1. the prisoner
2. images in the fog
3. reminiscing on the kitchen floor
4. solitude
5. into the darkness
6. the waltz: dreaming in black and grey
7. the streets: 2
8. the bitter cold
9. the streets: 1
10: the departure
11. wake up next to you
12. walk under the stars
13. seasons change (although i don't think i've posted this one.)

edit: now that i think of it, thats not really my metal material. look around, i've got alot of metal stuff.

here's the link to a rar'ed version of all the tracks:
http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/KeithRT99/ThePrisoner.rar