Free File Hosting [freeupload.us.to]

FreeUpload

New Metal Member
Jan 1, 2012
FreeUpload.us.to is a free file hosting site.

We offer:
- 25MB File Limit
- Unlimited Downloads.
- Unlimited Uploads.
- We will never delete your files.
- You don't need to register.
- Very simple interface.
- It is, and it will always be free.

FreeUpload.us.to

(Sorry if advertisement is not allowed but this is just a free service and we don't get any money from it.)

25mb limit, no cost, targetted advertising on a musicians/producers forum. I'm willing to place a $20 bet there's a statement in the ToS for this site that anything uploaded becomes property of the site owner.

Oh, and if there isn't, why should we use this service over DropBox?

25mb limit, no cost, targetted advertising on a musicians/producers forum. I'm willing to place a $20 bet there's a statement in the ToS for this site that anything uploaded becomes property of the site owner.
No there isn't such a statement. I just have plenty of disk space and bandwidth on my server that I don't use and I wanted to do something with it. ;)

Oh, and if there isn't, why should we use this service over DropBox?
DropBox has a 2GB limit and sometimes you have to delete old files to put new ones. There are many 404 errors on links on this forum. :D

Oh, SNAP! bro! :kickass: Totally misread that shiznat fo rizzle! Thank you, endlessly, for the immediate correction.

just have plenty of disk space and bandwidth on my server that I don't use and I wanted to do something with it. ;)

If that's the case, that's mighty cool of you and I can definitely appreciate your bandwidth and quota.

What probably puts people off here is that since no-one knows anything about you and the website looks like a personal project instead of a public service, the idea of using your website to upload and share private material might not feel safe.

I'm sure your intentions are good, and in a forum like these I'm sure many could benefit from the service, though, so cheers!

If it's legit, then I could see this being quite useful. If you split up downloads of stems and such for songs, this could get used and then maybe I could get in on the action without having to worry about the DB file being deleted.

Hey guys, don't worry it's legit. Just remember, don't upload illegal and copyrighted files.

Sorry for the double post. I just updated the site and moved it to a new server.

Have a nice day.

I remember the forum's ftp. I spent quite some effort in it and where is it now. "big" companys like dropbox have their (commercial) drawbacks, but preserve some constistency. not that I totaly dig, what you are offering here, dude!

Hey hoehlentroll,

You're right, but I'm going to keep the service up and free as long as I can.
I'm using the server to host some other sites and services too..

Oh, and heres another image uploading site:
freeimg.us.to