Free audio hosting on my site! (new!)

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
I've finished my new website and i notice a LOT of folk round here having to use yousendit.com or whatever...

Iäve added a hosting service to my site (by heavily modifying a PHP script) that you can upload the file and are given the URL to the mp3. (limit of 12mb so far)

I'll host it for as long as possible (i do 2 server cleanouts a year) and i have unlimited bandwidth..

Anyhoo here's the link, bookmark it if ya want:

http://www.celtiaproductions.co.uk/celtia/upload/email-music-upload.htm

If it kicks off, i'll give it it's own subdomain soon enough!

Oh, it's free! hahaha

Just wanting to contribute something back to you guys cause i learn a load of stuff here!

I've finished my new website and i notice a LOT of folk round here having to use yousendit.com or whatever...

Iäve added a hosting service to my site (by heavily modifying a PHP script) that you can upload the file and are given the URL to the mp3. (limit of 12mb so far)

I'll host it for as long as possible (i do 2 server cleanouts a year) and i have unlimited bandwidth..

Anyhoo here's the link, bookmark it if ya want:

http://www.celtiaproductions.co.uk/celtia/upload/email-music-upload.htm

If it kicks off, i'll give it it's own subdomain soon enough!

Oh, it's free! hahaha

Just wanting to contribute something back to you guys cause i learn a load of stuff here!

You sir, are the wee bairn that rocks ma baws! :p

Thanks for the site!

Boabby, my man, iäve always wondered (since the toontrack forum when i harassed you about symphonic choirs) ..

Where are you from? haha

O rly? i can't remember the toontrack conversation anymore...

Im from holland dude... right next to ya! :kickass:

re-edit:
Hey. I've found scripts to upload files... but I was wondering where you got the script to display the URL to the file?

wow, you´ve mixed turbonegro! :lol: (your mix-sample player, what´s up with that?)

Right, 99% of folk see the true playlist of stuff i've done, you're not the 3rd person to report a playlist full of random mp3s... :zombie:

I dunno what the hell is up with that, to be honest... try refreshing ...?