Anyone hear this?

Leroyk

THRASHER
May 26, 2010
Thrashlavanyia
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKu3HsDoQ-M&feature=related[/ame]

Im pretty sure thats scott doing the vocals? They did a fucking great job

Just Scott on guitar.

From the youtube video: "various anthrax affiliates played in this song with the lineup consisting of Whitfield Crane- Ugly kid joe, singer, John Marshall- Metallica backup, rhythem, Scott Ian- Anthrax, lead guitar, Tony Levin- Bass guitar, Mickey Dee- Motorhead, drums
All editting done by Anthrax's editing team and owns all credit and copyrights for the song.
sorry for any real confusion but anthrax has official credit for this song but with altered lineup. and for all of you who are mad about me giving the song the anthrax name than give up cause im not going to rename it "Anthrax and Friends". just enjoy the music, i mean anyone affiliated with anthrax are known for their great metallica covers..."

Im pretty sure thats scott doing the vocals? They did a fucking great job

*lol* if Scott could sing like Whitfield Crane then Anthrax would have never had a singer beside him and there would be no Bush vs. Bella threads. Scott sang on 'Protest & Survive' and on 'Startin' Up A Posse', i'm not sure who sang on 'Dethroned Emperor' but i think it was also Scott.

I hear he has problems singing and playing at the same time. May be just rumor.
But yeah I was gonna say if that was Scott what the fuck have they been doing this whole time?
I read where Dave Mustaine said he struggles playing and singing at the same time. Hell, he struggles singing period lol. He is great on the guitar though.