For KISS fans

Regarding 'KISS Meets The Phantom of The Park', I watched it stoned recently and thought it wasnt a bad movie at all. The acoustic performance of Beth, Gene chasing and beating up the cops, this stuff was awesome WTF are people smoking saying its really bad.

I think I may be one of the few Kiss fans that absolutely loves Music From The Elder. VERY UNDERRATED album. "The Oath" & "I" are awesome tracks.

The Elder is great! Quite possibly the most musically interresting album by the band, but lyrically it's probably the silliest.

This is actually my favorite Kiss song. and maybe even album.

I think Revenge is by far the best Kiss album.

Regarding 'KISS Meets The Phantom of The Park', I watched it stoned recently and thought it wasnt a bad movie at all. The acoustic performance of Beth, Gene chasing and beating up the cops, this stuff was awesome WTF are people smoking saying its really bad.

Well obviously not the same stuff you are! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
A few of my favorites from the first KISS album -

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0nNZ5wAWZE&feature=related[/ame]

Love 70s Rock which was still very heavy for its time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was never able to get into KISS. I really don't get it. It seems the die hard Kiss fans are just nuts. But i never really liked much of their music. I actually liked some of the stuff when they didn't have make up on better than the older stuff with make up.