Anyone heard anything about....

ElectricWiz

Steal Your Face
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
...the upcoming American tour? I know about the cool setlist, but I mean, when are dates being released etc.? Anybody heard anything? You know, just dying to find out if they are coming to San Francisco again.....

Yeah, you're probably right. Anyway, I can't bitch, I've seen 'em twice this year....just hoping to make it the lucky three.....we'll see.

I hope they make it to Houston or at least somewhere in Texas for this one. I HAVE to see this set list live. And I've only seen them live once so seeing them a second time, before they take the long ass break that Im sure they will take after this long time of touring, will be very nice.

I'm sure they'll go to Jaxx.. they always do

I wonder what kind of support acts they'll bring along this time?

If you know something that other people arent supposed to know (i.e. a secret), you should keep it to yourself. Acting like you're cool by saying that you know something about the tour that no one else knows, is that it?
that's not cool. it's lame.

"What 'cool setlist'?"

According to the website they are rehearsing The Moor, Blackwater Park, and some other, as of yet, unplayed songs.....

Donnie Darko said:
They better come back to Philly. I have yet to see an Opeth heavy show
yeah....this is what confuses me

i thought they were suppose to come through US again with the Damnation tour to hit all the places they didnt on the first us damnation tour but everyone is talking about this regular set list....and they hit Philly with the Damnation tour so i dont think its looking good for us :-(