anyone heard of the internet radio site Pandora.com?

Mar 15, 2006
Ohio (USA)
i just heard of it this am, i've been on just gatehring new bands and listening to some bands i already liked (eg. Amon Amarth)

so far it's sweet. i mean typing in the band name, song, album or music genre is (obviously) easy and being able to take stuff off of one station and move it to a (more suited) station you started is cool. . though i haven't tried to add anything to a station yet... right now i'm listening to Amon Amarth - Down The Slipery Slopes Of Death, why wasn't i informed about this earleir? HEADS WILL ROLL:heh:

aw that sucks, sorry man. and i think it's because my usual circle of friends isn't up on things comp. wise, even though 2 even know how to buld 'em, but i've never heard of this from any of 'em.. i'm telling you heads WILL roll on this one:heh:

good thing soulseek :) and on most occasions myspace having a special band page to listen to songs :) i've bought so many albums because of p2p programs like soulseek... and becuase of myspace. and soon to be because of pandora :) but amon amarth was on a blind buy. i heard how good they were on a metal board, and some info about them (thanks to same board, and also www.metal-archives.com 's info

and i saw them in the store and HAD to leave with a new CD that day, so i left with Fate Of Norns and been an AA fan ever since. i'm still pissed about the avenger being stolen though:mad:

Pandora is pretty cool, I have that. Used to listen to ChroniX but then it went all pussified on me. Started playing way more "pop" metal. Le Blows.
I listen to Music Choice and AOL radio a lot. I'd hate to admit this, cuz I hate AOL, but their metal station isn't too bad.
Anyone know of any good metal stations on the net?

Pandora is pretty cool, I have that. Used to listen to ChroniX but then it went all pussified on me. Started playing way more "pop" metal. Le Blows.
I listen to Music Choice and AOL radio a lot. I'd hate to admit this, cuz I hate AOL, but their metal station isn't too bad.
Anyone know of any good metal stations on the net?

for pandora: i just click the thumbs down option on the song playing on pandora if i don't like it (for whatever reason) and if a band gets 2 thumbs downs (i think it is) then they're removed from that particular station (whatever you'd have it named) i get a somewhat decent balance. but i've only been using it for not even a full day, but i'm liking it a lot so far.... wel see if hte novelty wears off and how soon (if it does)

OF TOPIC: i'm jones'n for the new AA album.... :cry:

i just heard of it this am, i've been on just gatehring new bands and listening to some bands i already liked (eg. Amon Amarth)

so far it's sweet. i mean typing in the band name, song, album or music genre is (obviously) easy and being able to take stuff off of one station and move it to a (more suited) station you started is cool. . though i haven't tried to add anything to a station yet... right now i'm listening to Amon Amarth - Down The Slipery Slopes Of Death, why wasn't i informed about this earleir? HEADS WILL ROLL:heh:

I use it all the time. I'm using it right now.