anyone heard the new Melechesh?

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
I've never heard them before but I'm seeing them live so I was checking them out. Noticed they have a new album ready to come out at the end of October with a song up on myspace... checked it out and it sounds pretty nice!

http://www.myspace.com/melechesh

I guess I need to finally listen to what you guys have been saying for the past 3 years!

see you there :kickass:

Sacrifice is going to destroy the entire show... i hope they still "have" whatever made them so awesome 20 years ago!

Consider me impressed, I was a little worried how the new stuff would sound without Proscriptor, but this is very excellent...
I need this album.

Six-winged Seraph said:
:)

They played @ the 2nd Northern Lights Festival :headbang:

yup I was there to witness it! good stage presence, gets you moving for sure. I'm not familiar with their music, honestly, but I did remember their performance well.

You're so much more outgoing than me man, haha. All I did was congratulate Sam Dunn on his documentary & tell a couple of the Rammer guys they put on an awesome show!

What a fucking night!

Seriously man, it'd be fucking criminal if they didn't record some new material since they obviously still know what they're doing. It was such a great atmosphere at this show, you could tell everyone was having a blast.

The guy who started passing around a couple of joints didn't hurt either :kickass:

I miss the sound of Sir Proscriptor's drumming on the new Melechesh, but the music is still top notch so essentially that's a triviality.

New one expected out next month, I'm not sure if Emissaries is part of my collection (a lot of untouched music lying around, but I need to confirm that it's a part of my amassment.

This video is a kick in the throat

Last edited by a moderator: