Anyone here know where I can buy or is someone willing to sell the DHIADW Box Set?

Poison God

I am the Dog
Oct 24, 2001
New Jersey
I want to pick up the DHIADW box set (includes chances three, all the cowards hide, etc.) and was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy one. I know they are out of print, but a few sites have them from time to time (not any at the moment though). Thanks in advance. I also have some Megadeth, Metallica, Maiden, Iced Earth, etc, bootlegs to trade (some cd-r, some not) if someone wants to go that route.

DavE

Originally posted by ledmag
I cant find it anywhere but ebay, and it always goes for too much CASH. If you find a supplier, let me know

None up on Ebay for the past few days. I'll let you know if I find anything.

DavE

Originally posted by High Speed Kurt
Hey, what Iced earth boots ya got? I might wanna trade.

Kurt

I'll give you a better list when I get home Sunday afternoon, but I know that I have a show from Loraine, OH and Richmond, VA...both from the SWTWCs tour if I am not mistaken. I think I have two others as well. They are all cd-rs though. If that doesn't bother you I am willing to trade. I'll post a more comprehensive list Sunday afternoon. Cool? Do you have the DHIADW box set btw?

DavE

It can't be THAT hard to find.

I got it OFF THE SHELF in a cd-store here in OZ. Surely it would be somewhere.

Try all the online stores.

Seriously? I didn't know it was heaps rare.

There was a couple in stock there. Just behind the counter. *shrug*

I guess i was lucky. :confused:

Originally posted by Trapped
Seriously? I didn't know it was heaps rare.

There was a couple in stock there. Just behind the counter. *shrug*

I guess i was lucky. :confused:

shmoo!
you guys have it in numbers greater than 1??! i thought Oz-land was poo for metal goodies, or so you said. well, good stuff for you, you have it. i ordered it, than got the shaft 4 months later and was informed by phone that, alas, it was not to be. poo on that stuff! i want my boxed set! oh well. i spent the bucks i was gonna use to pay for it when it came on anyway. $40 is quite the bit o' tastey stuff for my broke ass!

Australia is terrible for metal... Unless you class Britney Spears as metal? :lol:

There was at least three when i went there. I didn't even know what it was, it was just "a nevermore thing i didn't have", and hence, i HAD to have it.

It's brown... It's not blue like the actual album. The cover-art and the cd are brown. It looks MUCH better than the original one.

I really had no idea it was this rare!

Wow... I have something which is rare! WOO HOO!

wow brown eh? that was my next question
whats in it? the cd with extra stuff, poster, sticker?

how much did you pay for it in Oz funds?

the rarest stuff I have is Quo Vadis autographs, and their set list.

oh yah, an dthat fabled DHIADW CD with the video tracks and such that is asked about in the FAQ at the NVR site

oh yah, an dthat fabled DHIADW CD with the video tracks and such that is asked about in the FAQ at the NVR site

My 'original' copy of DHIADW has the two videos on it too... Is that rare? I just bought that at a store, and it had a little sticker on it that said 'two bonus video clips'...

whats in it? the cd with extra stuff, poster, sticker?

how much did you pay for it in Oz funds?

The BOX has got the extra audio tracks, a poster, sticker... the cool box.

The other DHIADW cd i have has got the two video tracks on it..

I paid $30Australian for it... Which works out to about $15 american i think.

Originally posted by Tee

:D So do I....:D :)

Bastards! It is quite rare. I've checked every online store I know of (including The End and Darksymphonies) to no avail. I guess I'll be stuck searching ebay everyday until I finally see it for bid...unless someone wants to sell theirs.

DavE

Originally posted by Poison God

Bastards! It is quite rare. I've checked every online store I know of (including The End and Darksymphonies) to no avail. I guess I'll be stuck searching ebay everyday until I finally see it for bid...unless someone wants to sell theirs.

DavE

and the booklet is signed. :D sober autographs are these....:D :D

Originally posted by Poison God
Originally posted by Tee

and the booklet is signed. :D sober autographs are these....:D :D
[/QUOTE

Not too much into the autograph thing unless I get them myself. Just want the cd set.

DavE

yeah, I know what you mean. the feeling... I actually wanted to say only that on that one the autographs are sober, because on PoE I don't have sober ones. not all of them....:rolleyes: :D

Oh well, I'll just keep looking for it. I'll find it eventually. Though it seems like ebay shall be the place as it is currently out of print. Thanks for the interest guys.

DavE