Does anyone have or know where I can get...

sir Royal Eddie

Awesome Member
Feb 21, 2007
Florida, USA
www.cobhc.com
I can get the COB shirt that has the "Sleep all day, Party all night, Never get old" design shirt? I know it's sold out now, but if anyone has one, or an extra, or is willing to sell it or even knows where I can get one it'd be awesome. That's my favourite COB shirt and I've been looking for it for awhile. If anyone can help me out, thanks!!

i'd recommend checking around more on the net, i don't remember the exact site, but i remember i was on a european site that had it a while back along with a lot of other metal merch.

I can get the COB shirt that has the "Sleep all day, Party all night, Never get old" design shirt? I know it's sold out now, but if anyone has one, or an extra, or is willing to sell it or even knows where I can get one it'd be awesome. That's my favourite COB shirt and I've been looking for it for awhile. If anyone can help me out, thanks!!

i want the same one :lol:

It's hate crew deathroll shirt.. Sleep all day, party all night, never grow old on the back and scythes on the front if I remember right.. You can get it at least here in finland, stuntman sold it i think..

Once I met a guy who was wearing this shirt in a local metal fest, the shirt was absolutely clean and looked like new and all, then I suppose you can but it somewhere on the net.. But I think it would be expensive.