Does Nils Gustafsson know about COB?

(__Joonas__)

† Followed the Reaper †
Mar 23, 2005
Finland
I mean the name of this band is the biggest thing that ever came out of the murders. In the papers they just don't talk about (maybe once mentioned) the band, just this old dude who is a railway metro driver and a suspected killer and all that shit. I've never heard of anyone asking Nils if he knows about this band. Who knows, maybe COB needed to ask for his permission when they decided to take this name for the band.

Anyone got any clue? I mean sure he must be rocking out the living hell of himself listening to COB every day. He should be posing for their next album cover as the reaper. (Or maybe as a victim of the reaper, because he doesn't want to get in a bad light like this. I'm sure if COB asked if he'd let them take this picture for the next album cover where he's been attacked by the reaper, he would do it.)

I'm pretty sure he knows the band exists and all. After all, CoB is quite popular.

I highly doubt that the band needed to ask the permission to the name from Gustafsson. I don't think Gustafsson owns any rights to the name. Duh.

Well, yeah he knows about COB 'cause, when Nil waas going to be on trial (when the police thought it was him), the band members asked him to where the Something Wild Shirt (the one with (I survived Lake Bodom..).. And he refused....

I mean the name of this band is the biggest thing that ever came out of the murders. In the papers they just don't talk about (maybe once mentioned) the band, just this old dude who is a railway metro driver and a suspected killer and all that shit. I've never heard of anyone asking Nils if he knows about this band. Who knows, maybe COB needed to ask for his permission when they decided to take this name for the band.

Anyone got any clue? I mean sure he must be rocking out the living hell of himself listening to COB every day. He should be posing for their next album cover as the reaper. (Or maybe as a victim of the reaper, because he doesn't want to get in a bad light like this. I'm sure if COB asked if he'd let them take this picture for the next album cover where he's been attacked by the reaper, he would do it.)

why would they ask permission? bodom is the name of a region in finland...

also, the guy is like 65 years old.. if i was bodom i wouldnt want a 65 years old dude to be in the cover of the album.. and he probably isnt rocking to bodom's music, its more likely he listens to classical music or the beatles.