Cob Groupies!

Bodomer

Occassional Visitor
Nov 25, 2001
Visit site
Hey I was reading the messages in the guestbook about cob having many groupies on this tour in south america. So who slept with a cob guy? How was it? Especially I want to know who fucked the Widlchild? Is he so wild? *lol* anyone who knows anything, please share it eith us!

but weren't you there? did you see him with any groupies? I thought his girlfriend was Kimberly from Sinergy, or did they break up? *curious* Or does he be with other girls anyway (the rock star life?) hehehe

I thougt this was a "everyting Bodom-related" forum, so to all of you who can't stand this post:
Just ignore it and don't bother. Let other discuss this if they find it fun.

of course i like the band's music, but I'm most curious because I'm a fan of both cob and sinergy. A guy on the childrenofbodom.net board said that if alexi cheated on kimberly, what would be the fate of sinergy? I just hope he is not stupid and he stays loyal. you should check out that board, people are calling them stupid rock stars who don't care about their fans. okay, i leave this alone now.

People: Keep cool. This is just a fucking RUMOUR, nothing more and nothing less. Nobody confirmed this. It is not "official" that COB hang out with some fucking bitches. And if they would have no girlfriends they can do what they want.

if you havent head over to www.cobhc.com and go to the news section, I give all my respect and admiration to Alexi and Janne for those statements, especially Alexi, all hail CoB and what a fucking idiot to say that shit.........

LONG LIVE CHILDREN OF BODOM :headbang: