Anyone here like Powermad ?

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
I was burning the "Absolute Power" CD for a pal and realized I haven't really listened to that in quite some time. There aren't many releases from the early 90's I do listen to, but that one always got a spin from time to time for many years, then recently I guess I sort of forgot about it. I got my butt kicked by it again. I know most of you here are about my age and may have it laying around as well. Pretty awesome release.

Bryant

Matt Crooks said:
It's a great disc. Their drummer went on to do some great stuff later as well...

Well, the guy who actually played on the album, as opposed to the guy who was a member of the band, yes. ;)

I love this disc, and "The Madness Begins" EP, too. Well, the Ramones cover isn't all that, but the other three songs kick ass...

eaeolian said:
Well, the guy who actually played on the album, as opposed to the guy who was a member of the band, yes. ;)

I love this disc, and "The Madness Begins" EP, too. Well, the Ramones cover isn't all that, but the other three songs kick ass...

John Macaluso is one of my favorite drummers. His performance with Ark at PPII was amazing. He literally crushed the kit. Powermad also rules. :)