anyone in seattle want a ticket for tonight's show?

FrontTowardsEnemy

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2004
Seattle, WA, USA
Free, no strings attached.

Thanks to a long list of friends that seem to forget about their midterm exams until the day before, I have an extra ticket and only a few hours notice.
I don't think it should go to waste, so I'm offering it to whomever reads this and responds in time.

PM if interested.

That would've been nice had I not got in for free thanks to knowing a guy who works at Studio Seven.

Left before Moonspell. Katatonia was awesome, but no Murder or anything at all from DODS/BMD disappointed me.

katafrenchy said:
can you get free ticket for france show?

try contributing something of value instead of just blabbing about nothing or about Mikael who hasnt had anything to do with katatonia in forever....
I am really not trying to be a dick.....but everytime I have opened a thread to read what you have posted in I get annoyed......and that is ok....I am just asking you to contribute something instead of just posting to post. No offense intended.:)

Deliverance6 said:
try contributing something of value instead of just blabbing about nothing or about Mikael who hasnt had anything to do with katatonia in forever....
I am really not trying to be a dick.....but everytime I have opened a thread to read what you have posted in I get annoyed......and that is ok....I am just asking you to contribute something instead of just posting to post. No offense intended.:)
you need to take the chill pill:p