Anyone Have A Ticket For BB Kings in NYC???

if you cant find a ticket here just go tot he show theres bound to be scallpers, it's gonna be expensive but cob is worth it

Arite well, I contacted InsideOut Records (Evergrey) for possible interview/guestlist (I work for SMN News, the site's down due to bandwidth limitations, 9 million hits in a month, but I figured it might be worth a try), still haven't got a response. I spoke to my aunt, who's a promoter for BB Kings, and shes going to try to get the manager to put me on staff guestlist. I also spoke to some people online to see if they're willing to sell their ticket, I honestly don't give a rats ass how much money it is. Be it face value $20 or $200, "who fucking cares", it's Bodom. I hate dealing with scalpers, because I don't want to get stuck with a fake ticket, but worst case, that'll do.

I think I just traded my dignity for a Bodom ticket....

I have a bunch of friends/connections that work at FUSE TV.

TRAPT are gonna be at IMX on thursday. EVERYONE who works there, as well as friends of mine, say I look like the lead singer. (I hate them with a passion). So what they wanna do is put together a little skit or something and embarass the hell out of me on live television w/ the Trapt guy.

I kept telling em I'm not gonna be within a ten mile radius of the studio, but then i got an idea. I know Uranium is doing Iced Earth/Bodom, so I told them to put me on guestlist + 1, for the BB Kings show and ill do whatever embarassing bullshit they want me to do. And they said they can do it.

I think its worth doing that for Bodom...

CephalicExodus said:
Haha, worst case I'll get Juliya to smuggle me in, she did that for In Flames last year.

:loco: You certainly didn't hide under her skirt well unless you're really tiny...........+confused herself+

Well anyways I'm going to the NYC show so if I spot the lead singer of Trapt I'll know it's you ha ha ha ha ha ha :loco:

+jots down a note to watch IMX more often+ :p