Philly bodom show... anyone have an extra ticket?

Prog Maiden

Mar 1, 2003
Wayne, PA
Visit site
Was just wondering if anyone has an extra Bodom ticket for the Philly show. I already have one, but I'm looking for one for my friend. If you know anyone who's selling one, please let me know!

Thanks guys for trying to help me out. I'm not a dude though. ;)

I managed to find one ticket for my friend, although I could use any extras because I have a couple others without tickets. Shame on them for not acting sooner!

oh, I call everyone dude. ;) Just my way of talking, hehe...sometimes I gotta point that out :D

I'm still lookin' for ya here. I dunno; i might drop my cel number since I know some people that work at the troc; and see if I can help finagle a couple tickets out of em or something. I'd so have gotten a +1 on my guestlist spot for someone had I known some folks here would be stuck without tickets.

like I said on the Evergrey board, does anyone wanna meet and hang out before the show? I know from the last IE concert that people start lining up early so it would be cool to meet some other fans.

i would totally meet up with ye fine folk but i wasnt sure if i wanted to go because i hate ripper. sold out eh. dayum. well i'm going to the arch enemy/machinehead show on the 30th (at the Troc), how about you?

i might be making the AE show, it depends. This week's gonna be busy for me. And i'd love to chill at the Bodom show; I'll be there early, more than likely be doing the interview pre show(i'll let ya all know how it goes, dont worry-don't know exactly what's going on till that day however), but you all know what i look like by now. :D

hey whats the troc's policy on cameras? allowed? i'm a female so they really don't pat me down AT ALL, which is cool i guess though i really wouldnt care. if i sneak one in and i;m in the front row, will the security guys behind the railing take it away and kick me out? i know of a girl who has a bunch of moonspell photos she took there and she didnt have a press pass...

M. said:
i would totally meet up with ye fine folk but i wasnt sure if i wanted to go because i hate ripper. sold out eh. dayum. well i'm going to the arch enemy/machinehead show on the 30th (at the Troc), how about you?

Thought the Iced Earth concert was on the 30th :confused:

why do you hate the ripper?

from what I see they aren't bad on cameras at all; for the most part. I am wondering if the bands have anything to do with this. I have seen normal disposable cameras be brought in at just about every show with no trouble whatsoever. I really can't think of a time where someone's gotten their camera taken at the troc; so you should be ok. I know the Factory allows like...nothing(i hate that place), and the TLA seems to allow disposable cameras but not digital cameras(anyone understand this one? I don't.) But the Troc seems to be the most lean of the ones; but I don't know how they feel on recording devices(those are a no-no I think.)

I think the bouncers at the Troc figure, "Hey, you snuck it in and we didn't notice. More power to you."

I'll be at the Troc pretty early, with my girlfriend and DManX. I'll be the guy there looking like Alexi.

did i say the 30th? i meant the 28th. two shows so close together plus drugs equals WHOA