I need a ticket to the 4/29 NYC show...

NeonBlack2112

Harlequin
Dec 2, 2002
New Jersey
So I waited too long to get my ticket, and it sold out :yell:

If anyone has an extra ticket, or knows someone with an extra ticket, please let me know...either here, or my contact info is in my profile.

Thanks in advance,
Katherine

Not to rub anything in, but this is exactly why i was wating outside of ticketmaster at exactly 10 am the day they went on sale. But no, i live in San Diego, half a world away.

There's someone selling a few sets of tickets on eBay. Just type in "Children of Bodom" and you'll see them. I warn you now though, the first set is up to $255!!! :OMG: But the others are a bit more reasonable...around $50.

Yeah well I was planning to go to the Philly show, but that was derailed when I realized my friend's band is opening for Kings X in Virginia the same night..something I didn't realize until tickets for the NYC show had gone on sale though.

Nobody's fault but mine though, I had awhile to get the ticket and just never got around to it...I didn't think it was going to sell out...

and many people are kicking themselves for not acting sooner. thats why i'm selling this actually, lol. i was the only one with foresight and bought my ticket well in advance. then my friend alerted me that it sold out before he could buy one, so now i'm going to the philly show.

shaq said:
one of those tickets on ebay is mine, as i posted in another thread. its up to 61 at the moment.

Yeah currently I've got my friend bidding on them for me but I plan on bidding myself in a little while.

All the ones on that list actually...

*dances around room to Finntroll*
:D
On the ticket note, I wish there was something I can do to help. I sometimes have a trick or two up my sleeve but I live in Philly; I more or less can usually get someone in around here, but I dunno about NYC. I do wish you luck, tho.

I remember the Philly show here when In Flames opened for Iced Earth. I didn't go to that but my friends did; they said the Trocadero actually OVERSOLD the show. They remember a point where fire marshalls walked in, and a bunch of people walked out. I hate when venues do that. It's great when it sells out but if it gets to the point where people are by the door and can't breathe, it gets to be a problem.

Damn I lost your ebay auction Shaq....bastard who won started a bidding war with me. Shit got to be over a hundred and I just said fuck it....I love both bands and I would really have liked to see them on this tour but a hundred bucks for a club show is just not in the cards right now.

I think I am still going to head up to NYC the day of the show and hang around with my friends for the day, and see what I can do about getting into the show later. People always wind up with extra tickets at the last minute, so we'll see what happens.

The worst thing that happens is I come home from NYC a few hours early.

oh you were the other one involved in that war? yeah i noticed that. Not much I can do for ya though :( but anyway, if its in the cards for you, i suggest the short trip to philly, which is what i'm doing now instead. there are still tickets available, so would only cost you like 18+ticketmaster raping fees. and if you are coming to philly, let me know so maybe i can say hi :) best of luck to you.