Anyone Interested In Mixing This?

anibawl

New Metal Member
Feb 5, 2011
It's a band I'm recording, I'm not very good at mixing. After listening to it over and over I just wanted to upload and see if any of you guys were interested in mixing this. There are still a few errors, and clicks here and there. Didn't notice them until I uploaded into soundcloud, but will be taken care of before being sent out to be mixed. This is the first of 3 songs for a demo/EP whatever the hell they are called nowadays.

And sorry in advance for that Echo thing... you'll hear it.

Guitars: AxeFX
Bass: AxeFX
Drums: Superior Drummer
Vocals: CX212B Audix
Interface: AudioBox :/
DAW: Logic

If you guys need anything else, just ask. Here is the track:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've replied to all the PM's I have gotten so far. I have gotten a lot of requests for DI tracks of the guitar so we might have to re do them. I will be setting up a dropbox with all the files for download for anyone that wants to do a "test mix" with the current guitar tracks. Any questions, just holler at me.

STEM tracks made public for anyone who wants to mess with them.

NO DI's yet... these are just the AXE FX output tracks.

BAD LINK! New Link Below

Oh and yeah, the guitars are drop Bb I believe, so maybe that's the problem? And thank you! :)

umm.. dunno if we are competing than what point of asking price rate, it would be more fair if you tell how much you are willing to pay.

A lot of people wanted to do test mixes with the tracks I had already recorded. The other half said it would be best off to provide DI tracks. So those are for the first half. The DI tracks are currently being recorded.

I was planning of having a $100 per track mix and reamp. But that'll be once we get the DI's... don't think that's too confusing, but sorry if I was not concrete in my wording.

DEADSTAR: Oh... we'll have to fix that during the DI tracking then. We tuned in between each take, maybe the intonation was off. :/