sneap forum band - anyone interested in mixing this?

Yeah, the synth parts are definitely on my "to do" list.
Actually, this was made fairly quickly and there was no real intention behind the tones. I basically had some combos of samples and amps I wanted to try out and just stuck with it.
If I was to put some real time into it, I´d probably rework and tweak everything to some degree... It´s a bit subjective, I know how I would want it to sound but that doesn´t mean you´d like it more.. However, sticking with this mix I´ll beef up the kick, make the drums a bit dryer, re-pan the toms and do some real automation on vox.

Yeah, the synth parts are definitely on my "to do" list.
Actually, this was made fairly quickly and there was no real intention behind the tones. I basically had some combos of samples and amps I wanted to try out and just stuck with it.
If I was to put some real time into it, I´d probably rework and tweak everything to some degree... It´s a bit subjective, I know how I would want it to sound but that doesn´t mean you´d like it more.. However, sticking with this mix I´ll beef up the kick, make the drums a bit dryer, re-pan the toms and do some real automation on vox.

cool - look forward to hearing what you can do with it - guess theres always the original mix for the comparison once you've tweaked a few more things anyway! what type of samples/amps have you used on that initial mix so far? any thoughts on the original recorded sounds?!

eh having some problems downloading the tracks from the ftp - it logs in fine and i was able to download the guitar di tracks but when i try to download anything else it just disconnects. dam - i was hoping o have a stab at something tonight.

ps: sorry for bringing back an oldish tread chaps

eh having some problems downloading the tracks from the ftp - it logs in fine and i was able to download the guitar di tracks but when i try to download anything else it just disconnects. dam - i was hoping o have a stab at something tonight.

ps: sorry for bringing back an oldish tread chaps

hmm - no one else has found any problems with the server yet have they?!! not entirely sure why its disconnecting - what files inparticular were you trying to access/having problems with?!! if theres any probs il try sort it asap! no worries resurrecting the thread - its a pretty new one and i was hoping to get quite a few more mixes of it anyways!!

Got the files today with no problems and I'm trying to put something together. Which bass track should I use, cause there's 2 different ones?

Also what softsynth/patch was used for the synth? I really like the sound but the clicks/pops at the beginning of each chord are killing me. I'd just replace it with something I got but I can't find the same sound!

sorry for the lack of replies - i've been out the country for the past 5/6 days... will have a listen to all the new mixes/the mesa reamps and get back to everyone tomorrow as REALLY need some sleep first!

Thanks for sharing with us. Really nice track.
Just curious, what did you use to record the DI Signal?