Online Band Looking For Sneap Forum Vocalist - Urgent!

davidbeaumont

Nov 28, 2008
Leeds, UK
www.myspace.com
A couple of years ago we released an Online Collaborative album using members of this forum. We have now recorded a second album and desperately need to find a vocalist to finish the job.

I've had a few demos back but nothing that really stands out, so thought there must be someone, somewhere on here that is interested in tracking for it?!

We have 12 tracks fully recorded for the new album. I've attached a couple of youtube videos at the bottom. One a rough mix of a new track I have been getting people to track to, the other an album sampler which is just rough guitars over programmed drums but will give an idea of the different styles found throughout the album.

The tracks have been recorded for a few months now, so am really wanting to get someone soon. I will be away over the summer months, and ideally would like someone to be working on it while i'm away so we can get it mixed and released the back end of the year. George (G1 Productions) will be handling the mixing and Jeff Dunne will possibly be involved in the mastering of the final product - both of which are on here, so it would be good to have the album put together through people on this forum again!

If anyone has any questions about the band/album or is interested, please contact me on here, through ruinsproject@hotmail.com or at our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/projectruins

Thanks!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1VJZMvLGvk&feature=g-upl[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
very cool. I enjoyed the Darker Shade of Green song and tracks that were posted some time ago. Do you have lyrics that you have in mind already? What about a vocal style?

very cool. I enjoyed the Darker Shade of Green song and tracks that were posted some time ago. Do you have lyrics that you have in mind already? What about a vocal style?

I'd prefer if vocalists wrote their own lyrics BUT for the demo I have a couple of sets you might be able to use. Ideally want a good all round vocalist - there are parts on some of the tracks I would like cleans, but it will predominantly be screams - mostly mids/lows but not abject to highs. The demo track is one of the more straight up melodic death/deathcore type tracks so should be one of the easier ones to track to, but there are a few slower paced and more progressive tracks on this album, so if you want to hear a few other of the other demos/are interested then please PM/e-mail me! :)