Anyone interested in recording project?

Well guy's it the first of the year. Happy Fuckin New Year!!

First off I will entertain anyone interested in doing the project. Although you should be somewhat of a decent player, but even those not very good can still contribute. A guitar line or a vocal line or whatever. Here is a list of things that will help better understand the process.

1. We send back and forth mps's to each other to see what everyone thinks.
(BTW Everyone will be credited with what they did as well.)
We need, guitars, bass, keys, and if a real drummer is able to record that would be killer as well. And of course vocals, clean, death, black and female vocals as well for choir and over dubbed vocals.
2. We need a name and logo. I can design the web site if there are no objections and will appreciate any input and do what I can to satisfy everyone in that regards.
3. Once we have the line-up and everyone knows their part. We will need to record in audio format, which I believe most recording software allows you to do that. If not then make a really high mp3, like 196, or higher.
4.We can either release one song at a time or wait till the whole thing is done. Most song's will be in the 7+ minute range and will give everyone more then enough time to showcase their input and talent. I was thinking aboput 5 songs to begin with and see what happens with that. If something comes of this then we will deal with that when or if that happens.
5. I am thinking of starting an indie label to release this on but will be a internet based thing only unless something out of the ordinary happens. My web site www.metalreigns.com will be a good tool for promotion for starters along with everyone else who takes part in the project.
6. Everyone interested needs to e-mail me about their interest and also include any Messenger handles. I have most of them so it will be no problem communicating. Once everyone who is interested is finalized then we can all meet up in a chat and toss idea's around and see what everyone is hoping to achieve with regard to the music.

Hopefully this has answered some of your questions and I look forward to hearing from those that are interested. Metal Reigns!!!

Question- will we be bouncing ideas back and forth or will each person write the fundamental structures of their own and have others add to that?

I believe you have my email address and messenger addy already don't you? I remember sending you an email...