Anyone into Bathory and DoomSword, check this out!

SickBoy

Croatian Panzer division
Apr 9, 2004
Split, Croatia, Europe
www.myspace.com
They're called GJALLARHORN and they've recently released a totally Bathory influenced album called "Nordheim". The band was formed by Deathmaster and Forger, members of DoomSword (an Italian band), who've recorded this as a tribute to late Quorthon. Deathmaster sings mighty as ever and it's in vein of "Twilight Of The Gods" and "Hammerheart" Bathory albums. This kind of a release doesn't surprise me, knowing what Bathory freaks the guys from DoomSword are... 6 Epic tracks clocking close to 40 minutes, all about Viking stuff, even their site is half written in runes. ;)

Go get this!

www.gjallarhorn.tk

JonnyD said:
The Album cover looks cool :) any idea if they will have some sound samples up?

If they really are "trve kvlt"(TM) they won't put them on site. :tickled:
Download eMule and you'll find the album there...
Bear in mind there are a few more albums by Gjallarhorn with deceptively Vikingish titles, but that's the other group with the same name and plays some pop as I'm told... :D

SickBoy said:
The band was formed by Deathmaster and Forger, members of DoomSword (an Italian band),
Actually band was formed by Deathmaster and his friend from Norway(Fenrir in Gjallarhorn).Any clue who could hide behind this name???

I snagged it last night. It's an excellent album. And Sickboy, you where spot on when you said "it's in vein of "Twilight Of The Gods" and "Hammerheart" Bathory albums". There's no doubt of that. I can't get enough of material such as this. Thanks for the recommendation.

Darth Kur said:
I snagged it last night. It's an excellent album. And Sickboy, you where spot on when you said "it's in vein of "Twilight Of The Gods" and "Hammerheart" Bathory albums". There's no doubt of that. I can't get enough of material such as this. Thanks for the recommendation.

Well, Deathmaster is almost always in his Bathory T-shirt so that doesn't surprise at all... :)

Griffin- said:
euh, how exactly?

Never heard of p2p sharing programs? Ah, so unspoiled and innocent... ;)

Kidding, go at www.emule-project.net, download that eMule client and install it, it's free and has no spyware bundled or whatever. It's my first suggestion cause it's really plain simple and intuitive to use.
You could try SoulSeek, dc++ or BitComet as well. Good source for metal torrents is at www.kerrazy-torrents.com

I love Bathory (right now im listening to Nordland II while playing poker online for real money lol ) .... maybe i'll check out Doomsword as well... i heard about them in a different thread before... probably in GMD forum..