Anyone into Testament and Arch enemy should check this out

~*Amanda*~ said:
Thats really good. I can't wait to hear the full length.

thx :) keep posted, follow the news on the website, and we will also announce i here when more full lenght songs are available for dowlaoding! :) and in the meantime, why not become a member of our forum on the website? ;) and/or write a little something in our guestbook :)

DeMysteriisDomCanuckus said:
Which era of Arch Enemy & which era of Testament? Cuz if you mean The Ritual-era Testament, or Anthems of Rebellion-era Arch Enemy, that may not necessarily be a good thing :p

What's wrong with Anthems? I think it is an incredible album, one of my favorites. Everything Arch Enemy has done is f'n killer in my book. Looking forward to the new one...

.j.

I think the ritual shits on souls of black and demonic. I think Athems is Arch Enemy's weakest too and that Black Earth is definitely one of the best. Right on.

DeMysteriisDomCanuckus said:
Excellent. I prefer Liiva-era Arch Enemy, and also find The Ritual to be Testament's weakest, as much as I love that band.

Wages of Sin wasn't that bad though. At least they could still be fully called melodic death on that album.

And anthems wasn't too bad either. Still more melodic death then soilworks last two albums and in flames last two albums.