Anyone know anything about a Katatonia tribute album?

LORD DARKSOUL

Welcum 2 my funeral
I was surfing the suicidal grimness that is the Forgotten Tomb webpage, and I happened to read that they just covered "Nowhere" for an upcomming Katatonia tribute album. No specifics about the release were given, and I have not heard anything else about this... whats the jive, jiggas?

PS... Jonas is HOTTTTTT :hotjump:

I'd like to make a music video for Sweet Nurse featuring him as the patient, and Herr Morbid from Forgotten tomb as the "sweet nurse," featuring him giving Jonas a sponge bath.

the tribute will be released by northern silence productions in december 2004, featuring "12" early songs of the gods including one done by katatonia themselves (if anders sticks to his word). can't say anything else atm except that also brave murder day will be released on vinyl via northern silence. enjoy...:Spin:

i haven't heard Forgotten Tomb yet, but i've read by chance some interviews with the so called Herr Morbid. well, he's either extraordinary stupid or mad weirdo... or both.
he should better keep his fingers away from Jonas :eek:

about the tribute to Katatonia - i'm so looking forward to hear and have it!

cheap or expensive...it's always a matter of supply and demand, isn't it?

i like gatefolds myself and i'm pretty sure the lp will come in gatefold sleeve.
i'm just waiting for avantgarde to send me the contracts and some layout
files...guess it will be out in august at the latest!:headbang: