I got a fucking drumstick!!

Hahaha.I got kicked out of the metal karaoke buy the security guy who was a complete cunt!!..I had a great time, ben telling me how i was your responsibilty, and if got lost everything would be bad and how you were very rude not hanging with us and blah blah blah....lol

lost_within said:
Hahaha.I got kicked out of the metal karaoke buy the security guy who was a complete cunt!!..I had a great time, ben telling me how i was your responsibilty, and if got lost everything would be bad and how you were very rude not hanging with us and blah blah blah....lol

what, us ?! That guy with the hat who was saying i shouldn say the word cunt round women. Gimme a break for godsake. What is that macho crap. I treat everyone the same. Technically you were our responsibilty but we just couldnt keep up with you lol.

affinityband said:
he totally out did us. Especially you. You were so smashed at one point lol. we thought we lost you or you got raped or something... But really you just had a naap. And then a snaack and such....*sniggers*

screw you and your taking the piss out of my accent!

affinityband said:
what, us ?! That guy with the hat who was saying i shouldn say the word cunt round women. Gimme a break for godsake. What is that macho crap. I treat everyone the same. Technically you were our responsibilty but we just couldnt keep up with you lol.

Nah that other guy, Alyona know's who i'm on about, he was sitting in the beer garden with us on Thursday, he's the desolation guitarist!! But it was all good and such!!:lol:

Yeah that's who i'm talking about...the guy with the cowboy hat is called Matt, or i think it's him that you're on about...he was really cool!!!

I finally managed to get over the fact that i got kicked out of the queue for metal karaoke!!...that cunt!!!!!!