anyone know how the Disturbed fans are reacting to Nevermore?

Blizard said:
I suppose anything musical is worthy of respect.

Just a thought...
CHEERS.GIF

Well, I attended the gig in Copenhagen few nights ago, and people recieved Nevermore really great. As if they were headlining! Exept for a few assholes in the front row. :yuk: But quite a big part of the audience just came to see Nevermore actually and left before Disturbed entered the stage, including myself. But it was an awesome show! :kickass:

SilentShadow said:
people recieved Nevermore really great. As if they were headlining! Exept for a few assholes in the front row. :yuk:

This is specifically what I am referring to. Satisfy my curiosity and tell me what these people did...was it the usual "you suck" or a chant for Disturbed? Or did they turn their backs, or .......?

Im glad most people seemed to enjoy them.

I was at the show in Hamburg yesterday, well all those kids seemed to like Nevermore, they were moshing crazily along to Born, I, Voyager and Enemies of Reality, at least some of them standingin the middle... For me it was the first time I saw Nevermore, only 8 songs, sadly, but it was awesome nevertheless. I couldn't believe it when Disturbed entered the stage, everybody jumping, me standing their in doubt... I guess already after 10 minutes I heard everything they have to offer musically, it got boring!

Well, last time I saw them headline it was barely 150/200 people. This time coming the amount of folks there just to drink beers, totally ignorant of who Nevermore are and waiting patiently for Disturbed, will total more than that.