anyone know the answer to this?

garyfromliverpoolengland

New Metal Member
Dec 7, 2005
yo. im just writing to ask if anyone out there knows if cob have ever or will ever release guitar books. I badly wanna play some of those riffs and the tabs on the net are usually crap. Nice one.

Gary (19 yrs old, Liverpool)

garyfromliverpoolengland said:
yo. im just writing to ask if anyone out there knows if cob have ever or will ever release guitar books. I badly wanna play some of those riffs and the tabs on the net are usually crap. Nice one.

Gary (19 yrs old, Liverpool)

On ebay there is a pink japanese guitar book "Young Guitar" with Alexi on the cover. Its a really good book, the cd slows a lot of the stuff down so it can be learned easier. It has a lot of rythem riffs and solo riffs from both Cob and Sinergy.

I recommend picking this up if you want to spend US $30. (i bought mine at a store for $10, got lucky.)

enjoi17 said:
Guitar Pro tabs from http://www.mysongbook.com are usually pretty near perfect.

Guitar Pro is excellent for guitar keybaord and bass tabs, but mysongbook.com is always super slow and annoying, but well worth the constant downtime.

Personnaly I use www.Tabit.net and I just had someone send me the full version of the proram, but its not as good as Guitarpro, I just find it simpler becaus I am an idiot

Laiho has been featured in Young Guitar Magazine several times, u can get a subscription or just get them on Ebay