anyone know the setlist for SYL on FF tour?

Imperial/Skeksis
Velvet Kevorkian/All Hail the New Flesh
Relentless
Love
Zen
In the Rainy Season

FF setlist:

540,000 degrees fehrenheit
transgression
demanufacture
self bias resistor
zero signal
shock
edgecrusher
descent
linchpin
acres of skin
Big God/ Raped Souls
Martyr
Scumgrief
Spinal Compression
Slave Labour
Cyberwaste
Archetype
Replica

SYL setlist:

Imperial
Skeksis
Velvet Kevorkian/all hail the new flesh
Love
Zen
Relentless
Aftermath
In the rainy season

old FF is fucking awesome. good to see theyre playing zero signal. one thing i never liked about the ff setlists is that they play all the demanufacture songs in order instead of breaking them up throughout the setlist, ie demanu, self bias, zero sig.

Fear Factory isn't bad at all. I like them, but I can't get into Transgression.

Fear Factory used to be very good. Not that they have changed or anything, I just don't have much interest in them anymore. I have seen them 3 times and it is always the same set. They don't touch Smasher/Devourer anymore, and usually just cover the same things from each album. And now they are playing some more from Digimortal, which is never a good sign. I didn't even stick around for them on this tour.

SYL's set was great, for the amount of time given to them. In The Rainy Season is a PERFECT closer, especially with ungodly heavy ending. The first time I saw them they played Aftermath (my fav SYL song) so I'm glad they got a chance to play Relentless this time around. Good set. Darkane ruled (as expected :))and Soilwork got a decent 10 song set as well. Great lineup! Cheers!