Anyone know where I might find some cheap DEATH?

JayKeeley

Be still, O wand'rer!
Apr 26, 2002
www.royalcarnage.com
Looking for DEATH CD's a la Individual Thought Patterns and perhaps Sounds of Perseverance.

Thing is, I don't want to pay $13-$15 for albums this old. There's got to be a few cheapies on sale somewhere, so if you see or know of any, please let me know.

Thanks.

Yeah, now that half.com is my new playground, I'm never going to pay more than $10 for a CD ever again!

And yes, an album release more than 10 years ago is 'old'. :Smug:

Demonspell said:
Try rummaging through the used bins, I've filled some of the older gaps in my collection at minimal cost that way...and I also prefer to allocate most of my purchasing budget to new releases...
:headbang:

So I'm not alone in realizing that if I can buy a CD at, say, $6 used, or $15 brand new, then I'll buy the one at $6 used. <- notice how I spelled that logic out clearly. :D

Yeah, but Individual Thought Patterns is probably worth at least $20, old or not.

I wouldn't consider 10 years old as old, many things are still quite young and verile at that age. Like underwear.

NAD said:
I wouldn't consider 10 years old as old, many things are still quite young and verile at that age. Like underwear.
Let me clarify: in the last 10 years, enough people would have bought the CD for me to think that I can buy it used and cheap somewhere. Either in a used store, or on eBay etc. In that regard, 10 years is a long time.

And the USD is worth squat these days! A month ago, three CD's at The End would have cost $30. Now they'll cost $40.