anyone know where i can find a original stomp 442 CD not the new one with bonus track

Apr 3, 2005
IL
anyone know where i can find a original stomp 442 CD not the new one with bonus tracks its freakin like 30 dollars and i dont feel like spending that much money and all i need is thats album to have colected all of the cd's

:D
anyone know where i can find a original stomp 442 CD not the new one with bonus tracks its freakin like 30 dollars and i dont feel like spending that much money and all i need is thats album to have colected all of the cd's
I got Stomp And Sound Of White Noise s/h and both signed for £12 each :hotjump: ,try second hand shops. Ive got a Heap Load of killer stuff from people with no taste :D

Rise said:
:D I got Stomp And Sound Of White Noise s/h and both signed for £12 each :hotjump: ,try second hand shops. Ive got a Heap Load of killer stuff from people with no taste :D

Did u get them from Avalanche? I got WCFYA (my 3rd copy, i'm such a twat) signed from there. Either those blokes have good contacts at NB or they are just pretty free with a magic marker! :erk:

Rise said:
:D I got Stomp And Sound Of White Noise s/h and both signed for £12 each :hotjump: ,try second hand shops. Ive got a Heap Load of killer stuff from people with no taste :D

awesome i wish i had some shit like that haha

i think im just going to buy the bonus edition its a waste of money but ive waited like a year to find the original ive tried to find it at some cd recyclers(like used CD's)

Dude, if you have an ebay account then go to half.com it's the same thing as ebay except that all the prices are already set and you don't have to bid on it. The cd is actually listed right now at half.com for .99 cents and 2.50 for shipping. Don't spend that much money(thirty bucks for a cdo_O )

Did u get them from Avalanche? I got WCFYA (my 3rd copy, i'm such a twat) signed from there. Either those blokes have good contacts at NB or they are just pretty free with a magic marker!

Yeh i dunno where they got them or if the signatures are real they where the only people to have them so i dont care

GregadetH said:
If you have the expanded edition then why the fuck do you want the old one?

I hear 'The Man' is getting rid of all his evil Anthrax stuff. Hit him up. :D

Exactly - I got the original version of Stomp 442 and would gladly get the bonus cd version if I had the choice....

Actually it sucks when you get an original album of anything and then you find some time later the same album with bonus tracks is put out.

Same thing happened to me with WCFYA - I got the US version, only to discover that the European release has some extra tracks on it !!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: