Does anyone know where I can find Mjolnir Necklace? (Like Ted's)

Reaping Clarity

The Grimmest Reaper
Sep 5, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
www.myspace.com
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone here knows where I can find a Mjolnir Necklace, similiar to the one which Ted Wears? (picture below). Anywhere on the internet, or in Brisbane, Australia would be great. Thanks in advance!

thornecklaceeu4.jpg

Is it just the pendant you're after, or the whole assembly?
The pendant is available all over the place on the net. Mystic-caravan.com has a selection of hammers at least similar to it, www.excaliburheritage.com/.../pth01.gif has several, and they ship to Australia. Here is one site that has the whole assembly: http://www.jelldragon.com/thors_hammer_necklace.htm
That is going to be the average price for the assembly, unless you're a rock star or something, then you may get a discount... Anyhow, not a cheap thing.

If it is just the pendant you're after, go into Google images and type in thors hammer pendant, and a 2340 pics come up. Then, you can choose one...
Good luck!

Theres a terrific store i found in San Diego that has so many thors hammers, dont know if its a chain store or if its just this one its called, the little viking or somthing like that its a perty cool store i think im going to buy a knife there today

Is it just the pendant you're after, or the whole assembly?
The pendant is available all over the place on the net. Mystic-caravan.com has a selection of hammers at least similar to it, www.excaliburheritage.com/.../pth01.gif has several, and they ship to Australia. Here is one site that has the whole assembly: http://www.jelldragon.com/thors_hammer_necklace.htm
That is going to be the average price for the assembly, unless you're a rock star or something, then you may get a discount... Anyhow, not a cheap thing.

If it is just the pendant you're after, go into Google images and type in thors hammer pendant, and a 2340 pics come up. Then, you can choose one...
Good luck!

Haha, I don't plan on spending THAT much for a necklace, metal over silver will do fine :rolleyes:

omg, i'm lookin for one too, lool my birthday cake was amon amarth and thors hammer in it, i've searched everywhere but i couldnt find it, if anybody knows where it is in canada plz tell me, ontairo would be better

Hey Friendofthesuncross, are you talking about the Little Viking shop in Seaport Village? Or perhaps a different store altogether? A member of my kindred had mentioned that place, and I had gone there like a year ago, and they didn't really have squat in regards to Thor's Hammers. I actually went in there again today after seeing your post, and it was kind of the same thing. They maybe had like 6 different designs, and it was a mixture of pewter and a couple of silver ones. Nothing that really appealed to me, although they had one big pewter one that would have been nice if it had been available in silver. But at least it was more of a selection that most of the local pagan shops here have to offer. I actually ended up getting my silver hammer from a place called the Controversial Bookstore, which is up in the North Park area. Damn, we really need a good heathen shop here in town.

I need to find a new one... unfortunately, my amber one didn't hold up well to daily wear, it's cracked around the mounting post. :(
I'm liking this one, but I swear I had another one picked out and can't remember where I found it.
J1017.jpg

Bates, wait until you go to Iceland. You dumbass, you should have asked your in-laws to pick one up on DK. They're plentyful and cheap there...

Yeah, that's where they got me the amber one. This time they got me a nice copy of the Icelander sagas. I'm pondering casting my own, but the weather hasn't been very conducive to metalworking... I don't do 100+ (38C) temps, especially with 95%+ humidity to boot. But silver's not too expensive to buy, and neither is most of the stuff I need to cast... and quite frankly, it's much easier to flex my creativity then my wallet. :p

I'm pondering casting my own, but the weather hasn't been very conducive to metalworking... I don't do 100+ (38C) temps, especially with 95%+ humidity to boot. But silver's not too expensive to buy, and neither is most of the stuff I need to cast... and quite frankly, it's much easier to flex my creativity then my wallet. :p
Damn, that would be so awesome.. wish i could do that :p
I bought my silver one in Norway by the way

Hehe, you guys can tell me how awesome it is when I manage to do it. Praise the blade once tested and all that. :p I'm still trying to work out exactly how to do it, most of the methods tend to require equipment I don't have, so I might just do it old school... rough casting and do the details by hand.