Anyone know where or when this setlist was played?

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Ok, back in December when I saw Bodom, they were handing out this setlist to people waiting by the tourbus:

SN/BN
HCDR
LDB
SIXPOUNDER
ANGELS DON'T KILL [PYRO]
TOWARDS DEAD END
CHOKEHOLD
HATE ME!
NEEDLED 24/7
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR
AYDY
EVERYTIME I DIE [PYRO]
FOLLOW THE REAPER
IN YOUR FACE [PYRO]
DOWNFAILL [PYRO]

It's OBVIOUSLY wrong, they didn't play this on that last tour, but it's an epic fucking setlist. I'm wondering if this was ever played at any show or if they just made it up for whatever reason?

Does anyone know?

Someone shared me a video from COB on wacken 06, and they aren't playing HCDR, does it mean my vid isn't complete or they just not played that song at wacken 06? XD

You know smoking crack is bad for you.

We have never used pyro in the US.

It could be from Wacken, Any Finnish or Swedish gig. Only those.

I noticed a lot of your posts seems to indicate you work with the Bodom guys or something, are you part of their road crew or?

I might have met you then actually, you probably wouldn't remember me but I would remember you. I was at the tour buses all day for both days of the final shows on the last tour and I was backstage the last night of the tour at the afterparty, odds are we met at least once, if I saw a pic of you I'd know for certain.

EDIT: I just checked out your myspace and YEH MAN, I remember you!!! I was standing outside the buses (in Montreal) and you came out and talked with me for a little bit while you had a smoke, my girlfriend and I were waiting there. You said you would try to help me out to see the band but I actually ended up getting backstage anyways, but I still remember your kind offer! Hope you've been well man.

Actually I do remember. Those 2 shows were out of control. All gigs in Canada are like that.

Is that you who sent me a friend request just a bit ago?