anyone like Nile?

bender

New Metal Member
Jul 11, 2007
Whats up? This is my first post.

First off take a listen to my bands “Soul Survivor” myspace.com/soulsurvivorva and “Ripped Off Face” myspace.com/rippedoffface.

My band Soul Survivor is playing with Nile at jaxx Aug 27th. If anyone needs tickets for that feel free to send me an e-mail at benexform@hotmail.com

On a side note if anyone in the area is interested we are in need of a new bass player and keyboardist. We got shows coming up with Finntroll and Dark Funeral. So if anyone is interested just let me know

Later dudes
-bender

I liked Annihilation of the Wicked as well. :headbang:

The good news is that Neil Kernon is also producing the new Nile CD (or has already done so), so obviously something 'worked' over there in Columbia, SC. :kickass:

Great live band, too.

I've seen Nile once live and really enjoyed them (they opened for King Diamond a couple of years back). Funny thing is, if I try to listen to any CD by Nile it just doesn't click and I'm not sure why. I'm hoping one day that magic click will occur!

Hm. I can't really love their music like I want to. I order all of their limited edition cds from Nuclear Blast, though! I love that silly packaging like the metal tin for the last one. The new one's a pyramid with a cd inside. How can that even be bad?

I've seen Nile once live and really enjoyed them (they opened for King Diamond a couple of years back). Funny thing is, if I try to listen to any CD by Nile it just doesn't click and I'm not sure why. I'm hoping one day that magic click will occur!

Yeah, that's my problem. I mostly saw them live so I could see George Kollias (and I'm not a huge drum fan!) but I REALLY enjoyed them live! And Kollias did not dissappoint! But listening to them via CD doesn't do much for me.

George Kollias needs to do drum clinics.