Anyone live near any famous people?

Nagell has a normal house anyway.. as I've seen flightphotos of it. Two story if I'm not mistaking. Nothing special about the exterior.

I'd like to see what Helvete looked like though.

My guitar teacher lives 2mins from my house in thessaloniki.He plays lead guitar in swedish power metallers Dream Evil,Gus G hes named :worship:

MoonsOfJupiter said:
That's cool. How long have you been playing guitar? I was taking classical guitar lessons for a while and I used to play in a few bands.
Nice:) im playing the electric(and acoustic)guitar almost two years now.i've been playing music all my -short- life like,though.Piano and that.

I have never played in a band.I think that i must play very well to go to a band.i know its not the right perception,but i cant fight it yet :ill:

Ooooooh I wanna hear you play Sophia cos up till now I've only heard experienced guitar players and I wanna compare meself to other people who are still learning... I play electric guitar since september last year. I'm really angry at myself that I didn't start erlier.

ah im too shy like, i dont play guitar or sing in front of ppl :p

You should hear my younger brother(17).He sounds some steps lower than Gus by now.Plays guitar all day :ill: then you will be more angry at yourself,that a 17 year old outfuns you,me and many famous bandmembers like cakes :lol:

No I'm 18

I haven't played in a real band yet (I have with me girlfriend who plays bass), but I can join one if I want to... They play a bit Tool-ish music and I would need to tune my guitar to Eb while I have just had it tuned to C# and payed 20 € for it, and I really don't feel like tuning it up again.

:lol: couples who form bands eheheh.my bf always tells me to get into a studio to record sth so he can play the drums for it :lol: Kids at play :lol:

im too bored to sit down clasping my guitar for more than a couple of hours.i get serious about it and seriousness causes hunger :D *yum yum*

not that I live near internationally important people, but the Minister of Defence's villa is right near me house, oh and around the corner is the President Of The Main Lebanese bank blabla..nohh m no posh get!!my house was here before theirs!!:lol: